Saturday, April 17, 2010

Recovering Well

Things continue to feel better with my ankles and feet day after day. Today I probably walked far more than I should have, running errands and getting myself set up in Oxford. A group of us also met this afternoon to give punting a shot on the little tributaries around the town. Punting is the Venice-style, pole in the water method of moving a boat up and down stream. It took a bit to figure out the technique, but once we got it things got fun. We were racing, picnicking, and relaxing for close to 2 hours before calling it a day. On the way back to the city center, Niels and I spied a park that should support a decent workout tomorrow. Looking forward to doing something again, even if it doesn't involve anything on the lower half.
Also, I've attached the link to a video from the series of workouts last week at CrossFit Central London. Had some trouble uploading it earlier in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment