Sunday, January 31, 2010

Go Running

Workout of the Day:

30 minutes low intensity running

After watching Federer dominate and win yet another major tennis title this morning, I headed to the track behind my house to run out some of the soreness still lingering in my calves from the Eiffle Tower episode. The weather was beautiful in Paris today and it felt great to just run. I’m planning on training hard tomorrow and Tuesday, then resting until the competition in Copenhagen on Saturday. Can’t believe it’s already here. Really looking forward to seeing everyone there again, but unsettled by the news that there will be 5 events on that one day. As I'm sure each will be very challenging, Superbowl Sunday could see me spending a lot of time in an ice bath.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, man!
    Crush it once; good to go.
    Crush it twice; rolling down the strip.
    Crush it FIVE times: Airborne leads the way!
    Isn't that a fantastic statue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. Thanks for the well wishing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing you in Copenhagen later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, just go there and do your best, I´m sure that will take you all the way to the top! :)

    ReplyDelete