Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October Reader Challenge

Voting is still open for the September finalists and it's close. I've gotten quite a few emails in addition to the comments so if you haven't yet voted get it in soon. I will announce the winner on October 8th. Vote here.
The challenge for this month is to come up with the best Monument WOD. A monument is defined as anything constructed in memory of some person, group, or event. Creativity is key here. Think outside the box and send the video link to me at morrison.blair@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Missed the last challenge but will definitely send in a video for this one.
    I also wanted to say thank's for the personal note you sent with the shirts I ordered! Very cool!
    I really apreciate it!
    Keep up your great blog, always enjoy redaing it and it keeps me motivated!

    ReplyDelete