Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Big Lift

Workout of the Day

Snatch 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1

Snatch Balance 3, 3, 3

New PR today!!! It’s funny because I was just talking about this lift with Justin Riley at the Barbells for Boobs event on Saturday. My previous best snatch (225 lb) came at his gym in June and he was asking if I had improved upon it. After tonight I can answer yes. I warmed up with 60 kg and 80 kg, then dialed up a 90 kg, 100 kg, and 105 kg lift without missing. Boy did this feel good. I gave it a go at 108 kg but couldn’t quite get locked out under it. Still, my confidence is at an all-time high and I think things are only going to continue to improve.

One more week left in the monument WOD reader challenge and I’ve received a good handful of videos so far. Definitely still time, so get em in!! Below is the clip of my top 3 lifts tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Blair!

    Great to see video of my main man Martins monument wod in Uppsala, Sweden, on your site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know bear, i loved it! looked like they were having fun

    ReplyDelete