Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back to Work

My body felt good and fresh today, so I decided to get active again. Went to the park by the river and ran 3 km just before the sun went down. I kept the pace fast the whole way and felt my legs going before my wind, leading me to think that my cardiovascular conditioning is in good shape. Hoping to participate in this 10k race down by the beach in January. They hold it every year in the dunes just east of Noordwijk, and it's supposed to be a pretty fun time. 10k is about my limit these days, so it could be a good challenge.
Got some good ideas for the next few days, gotta rest up.

1 comment:

  1. Blair,

    I think you will be pleasantly surprised how well your shorter and intense training carries over to longer distance work.

    ReplyDelete