Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rest Day

Long day of class today, going to hit the sack early. Planning a two part workout for tomorrow morning, then resting until Friday when I head to Copenhagen. From the sounds of what my friend and local contact Sarah has planned, it will be a packed weekend.
In other news, I've been sticking much closer to the Paleo diet of late. For the past 3 weeks, I've almost completely eliminated grains (alcohol still there). This has meant a lot more fruit and nuts, and a lot more potatoes. Thankfully I've found a vendor at the market that sells sweet potatoes, so that will help. I'm curious to see if I will see any tangible effects. Thus far, I'd say I feel more energy in general, but that is a tough meter for measure. The biggest challenge is finding ways to keep getting enough calories in. If nothing else, it's been fun to try something new and shake up an old habit.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely looking forward to hearing the results of your edging towards stricter Paleo eating.

    ReplyDelete