Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back in the Netherlands

Workout of the Day

Freestyle on the rings

After 15+ hours in transit without much sleep today was more of an exercise in just doing something rather than anything organized. Niels, Willemijn, and I went to the park in Leiden where I used to run and hung up the rings on one of the many trees. With no real rhyme or reason I practiced handstand pushups, handstand holds, ring dips, ring rows, skin the cats, L sits, and levers. It was a lot of fun going through the movements and trying to teach them as much as I could, but boy am I looking forward to some rest. Hopefully tomorrow will be a brighter and lighter day.

Sounds like we are heading to Niels's grandmother's house for dinner and I know her property has a lot to offer. Definitely will be rested for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment