Friday, April 19, 2013

Revisiting the Air Dyne

Workout of the Day

WOD 1 - in the morning...

Floor Press 5 x 3 w/ pause
Floor Press 3 minute AMRAP @ 60% 1RM

3 rounds for completion:
10 thick bar curls
12 strict toes to bar
200 meter overhead carry (135#)

WOD 2 - in the evening...

1 mile Air Dyne for time

Overall felt good today, but maybe still a little groggy from our anniversary party over the weekend.  It went late and hard, so fun to see the healthiest 1% let loose a little bit.

Nothing overly impressive or noteworthy from this session, except the air dyne kicking my ass again.  I was 3 seconds behind my best time of 2:16, just didn't have the power to move the fan like I needed to. On the other hand, my legs didn't feel nearly as devastated afterwards as they have in the past.  This leads me to believe I might have dogged it somewhere along the line.  Will try to do better tomorrow :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment