Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Feeling Tired

Workout of the Day

2000 meter row
5 minutes max double unders

3 Push Press EMOTM for 10 minutes @ 205#
3 minutes max Jerks @ 185#

Had more planned today but wasn't really feeling it in the morning.  Had planned to hit "Jackie" in the afternoon to test things out for the team Regional--just had to lay down instead.  Sometimes fatigue sneaks up on you and you gotta listen.  I was still able to get through the push presses and jerks, which was the main work slated, so at least the day wasn't a total loss.  I got 38 reps at 185#, same as last week, but I've noticed that my heavy days on Monday/Tuesday tend to leave me with a bit of a training hangover until Thursday.  We're planning on heading down Saturday morning to East Sac with their team, so a little extra rest and preparation isn't such a bad thing.

1 comment:

  1. I allso love to enjoy reading new things. Monster Mass by Mike Chang is the ultimate muscle building program. Learn how Monster Mass by Mike Chang can help you pack on 10 lbs of Building muscle in 3 months. - Fitness Programs Review.

    ReplyDelete