Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Workout of the Day

@ Red Rocks Amphitheater

55 lb fireman carry to the top

15 Handstand Pushup

80 lb fireman carry to the top

15 Handstand Pushup

120 lb fireman carry to the top

15 Handstand Pushup

Today was my last day in Colorado and a group of us decided to head over to the famed Red Rocks Amphitheater to check out the scene and figure out a creative workout. Luckily for me, my family loves to get involved. My three cousins Ainsely, Zoe, and Lexie were all willing to take part, so I devised a way to include each. The first time up the amphitheater I carried Ainsley over my shoulders, the second time I carried Zoe, and the third time was Lexie. Going from youngest to oldest meant that each time up was a little heavier and a little harder, but the 6000 foot altitude started to feel better. It took me a little less than 15 minutes to finish the entire session and it was so much fun. Loved using my cousins as weight and the scene was so beautiful. I absolutely will come back here for a concert sometime in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. The best part is alway when you get to involve young ones in the wods. My son always asks if we can do wods together. for example here is one we did at tel aviv
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-AdqnV6Tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
    ucbrowser.vip
    shareit.onl
    mxplayer

    ReplyDelete