Friday, June 1, 2012

Long Absence...


Apologies to the dedicated anywhere fitness enthusiasts out there!!! The last month has been a whirlwind of Regional preparation, aftermath, and regaining focus.  Happy to say that everything is back where it should be and that I will be loading the blog back up with useful and interesting content.  This past week in particular has been full of really fun outdoor training.  I will be uploading some videos over the next few days that captured much of it, so stay tuned for those. 
The one below was done at my favorite fire trail near Lake Natoma.  Clint called me up and asked if I was up for a barbell carry uphill with muscle ups in the tree.  Ummm… biggest no brainer of all time.  The hardest part of this was definitely the hiking downhill.  Not a secure surface at all, and without the use of your hands to balance or catch you if you fall this got pretty hairy.  Constant concentration, balance, agility, and readiness.  If that ain’t CrossFit I don’t know what is. 




7 comments:

  1. Blair, interested in your thoughts on your regional performance and the comp as a whole. Bummed you barely missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back posting again Blair, I've been checking the blog daily to see if you had updated! The above one looks pretty fun might have to try find somewhere to give it a run. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never post, but I am glad to have you back Bro! I always watch your vids and read your blogs before I hit the box for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was definitely wondering how things were going in your camp post-Regionals. I was definitely bummed to see that snatch ladder score... especially knowing you have a lot more in the tank. Glad you're back... looking forward to all the great workout ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also bummed about regionals, but certain you are off to better things.

    You are an amazing inspiration!

    Heading off to Germany for 4 weeks this summer, and your ideas about working out without a gym are a big inspiration for me while there.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I was so disappointed that you didn't make it through to the Games, but I'm looking forward to seeing all your next adventures.

    ReplyDelete



  7. نتمني منكم زيارة مدونتنا لالعاب الفلاش مدونة اكثر من رائعة وايضا تدوينتك اكثر من رائعة جدا ولذالك اطلب منك ان تلقي نظرة علي مدونتي التي ب موضيعها العاب طبخ 2017 وايضا يوجد مدونة اخري ننتظر ان تلقي نظرة عليها العاب سباق سيارات لا تبخل علنا بنظرة انها حقا تستحق وايضا
    العاب سيارات 2018

    ReplyDelete