Friday, September 3, 2010

Swim

Workout of the Day

100 m pool sprint

30 pullups

Rest 2 minutes between rounds

My back was tight today but not nearly as bad as I had anticipated. Still, figured a swimming WOD might be the best thing for it so I headed over to Lembi Park to test it out. Really I had no problems with it structurally. The swimming was tough as hell though. And trying to do pushups after 100 meters of all out effort had me looking pretty ridiculous. We’re talking 2 and 3 repetitions at a time. It felt like I had already done 50 before even getting out of the water.

I did 3 rounds of the circuit then finished up with 200 meters of cool down. The plan is to get up to Tahoe for Labor Day weekend and a little softball, hopefully get some WODs in at high altitude in the meantime so long as my back feels okay.

T shirts will be available to Europe in the next few days so stay tuned for that, and if you haven’t already done so, take a crack at the CrossGym online challenge. Some great prizes to be won.

No comments:

Post a Comment